The Missouri FBLA-PBL Foundation, Inc. is a registered non-profit organization in the State of Missouri. Comprised of students, advisers, education professionals, and business representatives, the Foundation is dedicated to the mission of bringing business and education together.
The Foundation Board’s main purpose is to ensure that Missouri FBLA-PBL operates in accordance with the bylaws and policies and procedures of the organization. In addition, the Board monitors all contract and finances. The State Adviser serves as the Executive Director of the Foundation.
- Lori Brewer, State Chair | Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Andrew Reynolds, Board Chair | Centralia HS FBLA Adviser
- Jill Salmon, Board Vice Chair | Hermitage MS/HS FBLA Adviser
- Gina McLachlan, Board Secretary | Fulton HS Adviser
- Twana Hulen, Board Treasurer | Retired FBLA Adviser
- Chris Dzurick, Executive Director | Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education