Creating Leaders & Unleashing Excellence (CLUE), formerly known as ELC, is a brand new leadership experience for Missouri FBLA. The conference will be held in five locations across Missouri, allowing members to spend less time on the bus and more time engaging with exciting leadership activities. Each conference is one-day and includes breakfast and lunch. Missouri FBLA and Missouri PBL State Officers will travel to each location to aide in training.
Content will include leadership training, officer responsibilities, and program of work planning. All FBLA members are eligible to attend.
Registration: Registration information will be released in March
Cost: $40 (includes breakfast, lunch and a promo item)
- $2 charge per registrant for credit card payment
Payment: Opens March 15
Activity List: Curriculum being developed
- Monday, July 17 – Jefferson City (Governor’s Office Building)
- Tuesday, July 18 – St. Charles (St. Charles Community College)
- Wednesday, July 19 – Cape Girardeau (Southeast Missouri State University)
- Thursday, July 20 – Chillicothe (Grand River Technical School)
- Friday, July 21 – Joplin (Missouri Southern State University)