District Leadership Conferences
Competitive Events Conference
$10 per registrant
Price includes all competition fees
Additional fees for credit card payment. Some DLCs offer additional activities or meals at a set fee.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Registration: November 15 8:00AM - December 7 5:00PM
Changes/Cancellation/Substitutions: December 7 5:00PM
Online & Skills Testing: December 11 8:00AM - January 12 5:00PM
Prejudged Submissions: January 10 5:00PM
Payment Receipt: January 12 5:00PM
Dues Eligibility: January 12 5:00PM
District Officer Applications: January 5 5:00PM
District Specific Information
Each Missouri FBLA District in managed by a Lead Chapter Adviser (LCA). For more information about your District or how to contact your LCA, please click below.
When is my DLC?
- District 1 - February 8 (NWMSU)
- District 2 - February 16 (Westminster College, Fulton)
- District 3
- District 4 - February 2 (Pleasant Valley Church, Liberty)
- District 5
- District 6 - February 2 (Moberly Area CC)
- District 7 - February 6 (Hannibal-LaGrange)
- District 8 - February 2 (Chesterfield Mall)
- District 9 - February 9 (Chesterfield Mall)
- District 10
- District 11 - February 7 (Cowan Civic Center, Lebanon)
- District 12
- District 13 - February 6 (First Baptist Church, Bolivar)
- District 14 - February 2 (MSU-WP)
- District 15 - February 5 (SEMO)
- District 16
- District 17 - February 14 (MSSU)
- District 18 - February 6 (Missouri State)
- District 19
- District 20 - February 2 (Three River CC)
Open 11/15 - 12/7
Skills/Online 12/11 - 1/12
Frequently asked questions
No refunds are offered after the close of registration, regardless of completion of competitions.
Winners are announced at your respective DLC's Awards of Excellence Ceremony. All objective scores and rating sheets can be received from your LCA.
- Objective Events: Top 5
- Skill Events: Top 2
- Performance Events: Top 1
All events with a test component also include Wild Cards.
After the close of all DLCs, the Top 5 members/teams in events with a test component (that did not qualify for SLC) will receive a Wild Card slot to compete at SLC.
Please contact your LCA to determine who advances from a prejudged/test to the performance at DLC.