The 2017 District Leadership Conferences are host to over 11,000 of the greatest minds in high school business. With over 60 competitive events to choose from, student members compete for a chance to represent their chapter and district at the State Leadership Conference.
Dates: January 25-February 15, 2017
Schedule: Contact your LCA for more specific information on your DLC.
Registration: Opens November 18; due December 7 at 5:00pm
Cost: $10 per member/adviser (Additional $0.60/person for credit card payment)
Payment: Opens November 18; due January 6
- Competitive events
- Professional networking
- Dues Eligibility Deadline – January 13, 2017
- Prejudged Submission Deadline – January 6, 2017 5:00pm
- Payment Receipt Deadline – January 6, 2017
- Substitutions/Changes/Cancellations – December 7, 2016 5:00pm
- DLC Skills/Online Testing – December 9-January 11, 2017
- District Officer Applications – January 13, 2017 5:00pm
Specific District Information
Click here for the location and more information of individual District Leadership Conferences.
Additional Information will be made available in the Fall.