Missouri FBLA-PBL accepts the digital submissions of nearly all competitive events, allowing student members to have additional time to work on their projects and portfolios. Prejudged event submissions are managed by Judgify, an online competition management system. Skill event submissions are managed by WuFoo, our online form software.
Please click here to download a PowerPoint Guide to submitting and modifying event submissions through Judgify.
To submit an event, please see the below sections related to prejudged submissions and skill event submissions.
Prejudged Event Submissions
Only one adviser should create an account, and all submissions should be done through this account. Please read the instructions to navigating Judgify here to ensure you submit your events correctly.
All prejudged events must be uploaded between November 18 and January 6 at 5:00pm.
- Business Financial Plan (PDF report)
- Business Plan (PDF report)
- Digital Video Production (YouTube video link)
- Electronic Career Portfolio (Website link)
- Future Business Leader (PDF resume and cover letter)
- Graphic Design (PDF images)
- Job Interview (PDF resume and cover letter)
- Publication Design (PDF images)
- Website Design (Website link)
The following may be required by your District. Please contact your LCA for additional information.
- Business Ethics (PDF summary)
- Public Speaking I (YouTube video link)
- Public Speaking II (YouTube video link)
You may log back in at any time to see your submissions to confirm their accuracy.
Skill Event Submissions
All skill events must be uploaded between December 9 and January 11 at 5:00pm. Please click the link to view the submission form.
- Computer Applications (PDF documents)
- Database Design (PDF documents or screenshots)
- Spreadsheet Applications (PDF documents)
- Word Processing (PDF documents)
Submission confirmations closed at 5:00PM on January 11.