District Leadership Conference registration is completed through a subset of the National Database, bringing a familiar structure to most advisers. The process is simple and intuitive, allowing advisers to ensure the accuracy of their registration.
DLC Registration is available beginning November 18 and closes on December 7 at 5:00pm. All members, advisers, and guests must be registered in the system by this time. Due to the nature of the competitive event structure, changes, drops, and additions must be complete by December 7 at 5:00pm.
Before You Register
Before attempting to register for DLC, make sure that the following have been completed.
NOTE: If you do not complete these steps, you will not be able to register yourself and all students for the conference. Please complete these steps at least one (1) week prior to registration close.
- Ensure you are listed as an adviser for your chapter. If you are not, you may enter yourself as an additional adviser. If you want to change your status to primary adviser, please email the National Office to have this changed.
- The confirmation email for the system will go to the registered primary adviser.
- Ensure that all competing members are registered members of the organization.
- Only registered members names will appear in the system to registration.
- Confirm with your school district that payment can be processed and received by Missouri FBLA-PBL by January 13 to avoid late fees.
Once these steps have been completed, visit DLC Registration. Log in using your chapter number and password.
- The system asks for shirt sizes even though Missouri FBLA-PBL does not provide shirts for DLC. You may leave this field blank.
- If a student members is attending, regardless of if they are competing of not, they must register and pay the corresponding registration fee.
- Members competing in Straight to State events but not attending DLC do not need to register at this time.
- Registration does not save unless finalized. You may finalize your registration and go back in to complete the process later, thus saving your work.
Download Registering for DLC to help guide you through the steps. Contact Chris Dzurick (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any issues.