Housing is handled through the CVB’s GroupMAX system. You cannot book rooms directly with the hotels. Per Foundation Board Bylaws, chapters must book through this system if they are 60 or more miles outside of Springfield.
- If your chapter is only coming for one day of the conference with no overnight plans, you are exempt
- If you plan to only stay one night of the conference, you must book through this system.
Chapter found booking outside the block will have their competitors disqualified from competition. Verification will occur both before the conference and via a pick-up report after SLC.
Housing Access & Registration
Missouri FBLA-PBL will be offering priority hotel registration for chapters that complete Chapter of the Year and receive a minimum score of Honor Roll.
- February 16, 8:00am – Gold Level
- February 16, 10:00am – Silver Level
- February 16, 12:00pm – Bronze Level
- February 16, 2:00pm – Honor Roll Level
- February 17 – Open to Everyone
To access the online housing portal, please following the link below:
Link coming soon