ML State Leadership Conference
Elevate Your Future
$50 per registrant
Price includes all conference fees, t-shirt, and two meals
Additional fees for credit card payment.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Registration: February 1 8:00AM - February 23 5:00PM
- Changes/Cancellations/Substitutions: February 23 5:00PM
- Online & Skills Testing: February 26 8:00AM - March 9 5:00PM
- Prejudged Submissions: March 2 5:00PM
- Payment Receipt: March 22
- Dues Eligibility Deadline: February 16
- State Officer Applications: January 31, 2017 5:00PM
Forms & Documents
Open 2/1 - 2/23
Skills/Online 2/26 - 3/9 Prejudged 3/2
Frequently asked questions
No, not necessarily. If the student did a home-site test and won't be performing, they don't have to attend SLC. However, registration remains $50 regardless of attendance status.
Every student who enters an event with a performance component will perform at SLC.
We welcome parents to SLC. However, if they plan to be present the entire day, they will need to register as guests. Parents may attend the Grand Awards of Excellence free of charge.