Missouri FBLA-PBL accepts the digital submissions of nearly all competitive events, allowing student members to have additional time to work on their projects and portfolios. Prejudged event submissions are managed by Judgify, an online competition management system. Skill event submissions are managed by WuFoo, our online form software.
Please click here to download a PowerPoint Guide to submitting and modifying event submissions through Judgify.
To submit an event, please see the below sections related to prejudged submissions and skill event submissions.
Prejudged Event Submissions
Only one adviser should create an account, and all submissions should be done through this account. Please read the instructions to navigating Judgify here to ensure you submit your events correctly.
All prejudged events must be uploaded between February 1 and March 1 at 5:00pm.
- American Enterprise Project (PDF report)
- Community Service Project (PDF report)
- Computer Slide Show Presentation (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Creed Speaking (YouTube video link)
- Local Chapter Activities Report (PDF report)
- Public Speaking (YouTube video link)
- Webs Page Creation (Website link)
You may log back in at any time to see your submissions to confirm their accuracy.
Skill Event Submissions
All skill events must be uploaded between February 27 and March 10 at 5:00pm.
Links for uploads and receipt confirmations will be available February 27.