Register by May 27 here.
A full NLC BootCamp schedule can be found at NLC BootCamp Flyer.
- Performance Events with AV
- Missouri FBLA will provide you with a screen and projection equipment, just like at SLC.
- Please bring your computer and a digital copy of your presentation.
- Wifi is not guaranteed
- Performance Events without AV
- Bring any visual aids that you will be using for your performance.
- Interview/Speech Events
- Bring your resume/cover letter/application/copy of speech with you so it may be reviewed.
- Online Testing
- Missouri FBLA will provide all needed materials.
- Bring a notebook to take notes, as you may not take any materials with you from the room.
Everyone should bring a folder with them, as you will receive rating sheets with advice on how to perform best. Storing these safely will ensure you have all the needed materials to study!
Breakfast and lunch are provided for each registrant.
Please let Missouri FBLA-PBL know if you have any special dietary restrictions.
Dress code for this event is casual, but we encourage you to wear an FBLA shirt for our group picture!
If you are needing hotel accommodations, we recommend the Holiday Inn in Kingdom City or the Baymont Inn Fulton. Both are only a few miles from campus and offers an affordable rate. We have no block, so you will need to book this on your own.
Fulton is located off Hwy 54, conveniently central and near I-70 and Hwy 63. Westminster College is at 501 Westminster Ave, Fulton, MO 65251. We will meet in Building 3 (the Hermann Lounge) for breakfast and for a short meeting.
At NLC Practice
Students who join us at Bootcamp will have first dibs on time slots for practice at SLC. Four Missouri FBLA-PBL Staff will be on site at NLC to work with students before their performance events, so getting the best time slot will help the student get the most practice. Students can prep before preliminaries and finals as many times as they desire.
A sign-up form will be sent following Bootcamp.