- Six Flags – October 7 (register by September 22)
- Park Hours – 12:00p – 12:00a
- Park Information
- 12:00PM-1:00PM | Ride and Attraction Tours
- 2:00PM-3:00PM | Open Testing (required for meal voucher)
- 3:00PM-4:30PM | Meal Service with Keynote (required for t-shirts)
- 4:30PM-5:00PM | Special Park Tours and Talks
Registration: Register here by September 22!
***Only registered members of FBLA-PBL may attend
Cost: $49 per member/adviser ($2 extra/person for CC payment) (Click here to pay!)
***Current Season Pass Holders may attend the conference for only $25 ($1 charge for credit card payment)
Parking & Bus Driver Fees: Buses, vans, and cars park for $20. Bus drivers may enter the park for free with a valid CDL license, but will need to purchase a meal ticket from Missouri FBLA-PBL for $19.
Payment: Click here to pay!; must be received two (2) days before scheduled park date
The 2017 Show Me Leadership Conference at Six Flags will bring together some of the best and brightest members for a funtastic day of tours, rides, keynotes, and more.
Six Flags Fright Fest is going on during this SMLC, so please plan your trip accordingly. Some rides may not be suitable for all ages.
Your $49 registration includes admission, a meal, a shirt, plus all aspects of the conference.