District Contest is Feb. 5th (snow day the 13th) with registration beginning at 8 am and opening session at 8:30 in Academic Hall on the Southeast Missouri campus.
Judges – link to who is responsible for judge
Questions contact Theresa Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Schedule – to be posted by Jan. 6, 2018
Presentation Schedule – to be posted by Jan. 6, 2018
- Schedule of Events:
- registration from 8:00 to 8:30, with opening session at 8:30 a.m. All events with performances will be performed at District
- All skills events will be uploaded online.
- 2018 Topics
- We should have 75% or better membership participation at DLC
- District Conference Registration Deadline—See Missouri Chapter Planning Guide
- Opening and Closing Dates for Online and Skills Testing (See Missouri Planning Guide)
- Number of Events Per Student—Each member may enter 3 events (no more than 2 of these have a performance component)
- Registration Fees—Flat fee of $10 per member attending and/or competing in DLC.
- District Officers will have duties at conference (Time keepers or doorkeepers)
- Middle Level members may attend and assist as time keepers and doorkeepers.
- District officers candidates must have the Future Level of the BAA’s completed by deadline to be eligible to run.
- Make sure you have participates will be able to attend SLC when register
- At DLC, we will have slots at SLC that our district is responsible for to administer— sign ups should be available at DLC
Remember all dates and information is in your Chapter Planning Guide, Chapter Management Handbook, and Missouri Competitive Event Handbook—Make sure you read through all the changes, updates, required elements for events, etc