9th and 10th Grade Leadership Workshop will be held at the FBC Family Life Center in Cassville on November 4
11th and 12th Grade Entrepreneurship Workshop will be held at St. Lawrence School in Monett on December 8
District 5 Leadership Conference
The District 5 Leadership Conference will be held at Covenant Baptist Church and King’s Way Church in Mt. Vernon.
- DLC will be held Covenant Baptist and King’s Way on Tuesday, February 7 with back up dates of Thursday, February 9 and Tuesday, February 14.
- Registration begins at 8:30 am
Covenant Baptist Church (for the performance events in the AM)
1350 E Industrial Rd, Mt Vernon, MO 65712
Welcome to our new district website! This should be your first stop for information regarding our contest. Please remember deadlines are not suggestions. They are needed to make everything run smoothly.
The fees for the conference are $10 per person.
Advisers must be registered for the conference, as well as students. If you think of something you would like to see added to this site, please contact Bridgett Schmutz at email@example.com or Marlena Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dues Eligibility Deadline – January 13, 2017
- Prejudged Submission Deadline – January 6, 2017 5:00pm
- Payment Receipt Deadline – January 6, 2017
- DLC Skills/Online Testing – December 9, 2016 – January 11, 2017
- District Officer Applications – January 13, 2017 5:00pm
Ready to upload Prejudged Events? (Due January 6)
Business Financial Plan
Digital Video Production
Electronic Career Portfolio
Future Business Leader
Ready to upload Skill Events? (Due January 11)